It’s with great pride that we announce the launch of our social media network, Roots of Yggdrasil. Private and exclusive to members only, the platform will act as a connection between wide-spread members of the organization.
To join Roots of Yggdrasil, you must receive an invite, which only comes after you’ve paid your dues. Once you join, you’ll be able to:
- Send and receive friend requests.
- Browse members
- Browse and join Kindreds, Hofs, Circles and Houses
- Browse different groups that share your individual views and philosophies
- Send and receive instant messages
- Upload photos
- Share links from video sites like Youtube
- Browse through available resources for IAF members*
- Purchase discounted IAF goods in the marketplace*
- RSVP for IAF and sponsored events, including the yearly veterans mental health and wellness retreat
- Contact IAF’s trauma specialist
There are a few rules to abide by on Roots of Yggdrasil:
- You must abide the Bylaws of IAF
- No racists or separatist content is allowed
- Images of nudity are not banned, but these restrictions apply:
- Your profile image cannot contain nudity.
- Any nude images must be of a religious or artistic nature.
- Under no circumstances are nude images of children allowed.
- You cannot send unsolicited nude images to other members.
The official launch date for Roots of Yggdrasil was April 19th at noon. An official announcement was released on Facebook. As with most of our programs, we’re constantly updating and improving Roots of Yggdrasil.
If you have any suggestions or questions, leave a comment below!
(* Please note, these features are under construction)